There is no clothing as comfortable as wearing a sweat pant, but it is considered to be the worst when it comes to fashion. But, you can rock even while wearing sweat pants if you know how to style it without going wrong. So, how to be stylish while wearing sweat pants? There are certain rules that should be followed if you are a true fashionista.
Rules of wearing sweat pants
- Avoid baggy pants- Well, the most important thing is to avoid wearing pants that are baggy or of a specific cut; which usually is a tight fit around the ankles.
- Break the monotony- Wearing sweat pants with t-shirts is so monotonous, so break the style. Pair them with clothes that look classic or cute. For instance, wear sweat pants with a leather jacket or a lace top, to make the whole look quite feminine.
- Go for neutral colours- Stay basic this can help to prevent a fashion disaster; neutral colours are the safest bet and easier to style. Black looks the best and it would also reduce the baggy look; moreover, it can help in making you look slimmer. Once you feel you look fashionable, then add some boldness to the whole look.
- Wear them with classics- You can elevate your sweat pants look with classics; wear a neutral colour sweat pant and team it up with a crop top and black pumps. There is nothing as classy as black pumps.
- Add trendiness- A sweat pant look can also be trendy if you dress it up with a coat, shades and wedge sneakers.
Sweat pants traditionally were for lazing at home and for enjoying the couch days, but gone are the days and now they have evolved from lousy loungewear to a trendy clothing item.